AA Concepts is currently seeking to hire managers and sales associates looking to grow for their new store opening.
• Superior level of customer service to maximize sales and profits
• Drive business results by maximizing daily sales plans, controlling expenses and improving metrics through floor leadership, execution of training programs, and continuous coaching.
• Maintain a high degree of personal integrity and lead by example.
• Attract, select, train and retain top talent.
• Maintain a visually impressive boutique, augmenting the company visual standards with embellishments that complement the uniqueness of the product mix.
• Understand retail sales and their relationship to inventory levels with the ability to communicate needs directly to the buying team.
• Protect the physical assets of the boutique by conducting weekly audits, routine cycle counts and a weekly physical inventory.
• Demonstrate leadership and integrity while managing a staff of sales associates.
· Possess a creative flare for fashion.
• Sincere desire to work with customers and sell clothes.
• Strong merchandising and visual skills.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Proactive and creative problem solving ability.
• Capability to maintain a "team-oriented" outlook.
• Proficient computer skills.
• Ability to market boutique.
• Candidates must be able to work flexible hours.
The new store will be located in the Cooper Young.
Stop by The Shops at Saddle Creek store,at 2055 West St., to fill out an application and set up an interview: