Blame it on my computer.
- Two area women are competing on this cycle (14!) of America's Next Top Model: Krista White of Pine Bluff, Ark. (L) and Jessica Michel-Serfaty of Conway, Ark. ANTM411 has bios, photos, and episode summaries featuring Krista and Jessica. The show can be seen at 7 p.m. on Wednesdays on the CW.
- Barbara Bradley from The CA interviewed Korto Momolu in advance of her Memphis appearances at Dillards on Saturday (11 a.m. - 1 p.m. at Oak Court Mall, 2 - 4 p.m. at Wolfchase Galleria Mall [the Fall 2010 fashion show that debuted in New York at 3 p.m.] and 5:30 - 7:30 p.m. at Avenue Carriage Crossing in Collierville).
- Beth Spencer at The Daily Helmsman talked with Jad Davis about his latest Revolutionary Runway show, which will be held at 8 p.m. Saturday at 287 Madison Ave.
- Meanwhile, Erica Horton at The Daily Helmsman, wrote about Davis, as well as local model Rose Macabre and local fashion/wedding photographer Audrey Stimpson (Audrey Elizabeth Photography).
- Click here for a Memphis Business Journal story about Shelton Clothiers opening up a new women's boutique, Christine by Shelton Clothiers, this spring.
- Juanita Cousins from The Tennessean wrote about Middle Tennessee's first-ever Goodwill Wedding Gala and Sale held last Saturday.