1. Colored Bottoms -Look on the bright side and go beyond the blue. Say, “Yes!” to a wide range of bold palettes for spring. Add the wow with denim and other textiles in the most happening hues. Nantucket red is a favorite.
2. Striped Knit -Ready to give your look a fresh fix in no time flat? Bar none, these very “on-trend” patterns will do the trick. Multis, bi-color, almost any combo will do. The time is just ripe for stripes.
3. Bright Plaids & Checks - Don’t skimp on style. Indulge in an amazing array of prints and patterns to recharge your look. Color counts and grid lock is not an issue.
4. Prepster Sportcoat -Want to raise your cool quotient? Wear this seasonal jacket desk to dinner—workplace to weekend. The fit and fabric will feel so right.
5. Flat Front Short -Own it. Chic and simple, this warm weather staple will give you a smart start in pulling your off duty wardrobe together. Getting comfortable never looked so good.
6. Oxford Shirt -This all-time classic is back with a vengeance in a range of captivating tones. Softly crinkled or pressed to please, this shirt works as hard as you do.
7. Cool Tee -Our best in class tee shirts stand out as essential spring weekend gear. Check out vintage graphics, washed down hues and easy-fit silhouettes. Laid back looks better than ever.-more-
8. Novelty Neckwear -Check out ties in seersucker, linen, spring plaids and a bounty of beautiful shades. Stand out from the crowd in ties that take you from okay to, “Oh, wow!” in a fashion minute.
9. Straw Fedoras -For the perfect balance between elegance and ease, try a hat that harnesses your modern manpower. You will look sharp and stylish.
10. Preppy Footwear -Step it up. Prepare to prep in shoes with an emphasis on the Ivy League. The message represents authentic American style. Madras plaids, tri-color boat shoes and, yes, saddle oxfords say it all.