Memphis soul singer Al Green at a Sydney concert in January 2010
- Notes from Memphis blogged about news about retail shops on Main Street (Main Event Boutique and Sneak Peek-Memphis).
- In the Flyer's Style Sessions blog, Mary Cashiola wrote about the fifth anniversary celebrations for Eye-Con Couture, 1645 Union, and Shelton Clothiers, 147 S. Main St.
- According to the Commercial Appeal, Memphis will be one of four new DestinationXL stores.
- 10 Things The Tennessean misses about Opry Mills (since the Nashville flooding).
- Also in Nashville, high-end retailer Jamie Boutique is having a flood sale to rebuild.