$60.00 at Topshop
$60.00 at Topshop
1. Colored Bottoms -Look on the bright side and go beyond the blue. Say, “Yes!” to a wide range of bold palettes for spring. Add the wow with denim and other textiles in the most happening hues. Nantucket red is a favorite.
2. Striped Knit -Ready to give your look a fresh fix in no time flat? Bar none, these very “on-trend” patterns will do the trick. Multis, bi-color, almost any combo will do. The time is just ripe for stripes.
3. Bright Plaids & Checks - Don’t skimp on style. Indulge in an amazing array of prints and patterns to recharge your look. Color counts and grid lock is not an issue.
4. Prepster Sportcoat -Want to raise your cool quotient? Wear this seasonal jacket desk to dinner—workplace to weekend. The fit and fabric will feel so right.
5. Flat Front Short -Own it. Chic and simple, this warm weather staple will give you a smart start in pulling your off duty wardrobe together. Getting comfortable never looked so good.
6. Oxford Shirt -This all-time classic is back with a vengeance in a range of captivating tones. Softly crinkled or pressed to please, this shirt works as hard as you do.
7. Cool Tee -Our best in class tee shirts stand out as essential spring weekend gear. Check out vintage graphics, washed down hues and easy-fit silhouettes. Laid back looks better than ever.-more-
8. Novelty Neckwear -Check out ties in seersucker, linen, spring plaids and a bounty of beautiful shades. Stand out from the crowd in ties that take you from okay to, “Oh, wow!” in a fashion minute.
9. Straw Fedoras -For the perfect balance between elegance and ease, try a hat that harnesses your modern manpower. You will look sharp and stylish.
10. Preppy Footwear -Step it up. Prepare to prep in shoes with an emphasis on the Ivy League. The message represents authentic American style. Madras plaids, tri-color boat shoes and, yes, saddle oxfords say it all.
(Belk is a North Carolina-based, Southern department store chain. No stores in Memphis, but there are stores in Oxford, Miss. (The Galleria) and Conway, Paragould and Stuttgart, Ark.)
1. The Long Skirt - The fashion world is fascinated with new longer lengths. Edgy or ethereal, pleated or trim and tailored, this piece is just waiting for your personal stamp of approval.
2. Striped Dress - Stripes are all the hype, the bolder the better. Bring it on with bi-color and multi-color patterns that deliver high impact and straight forward style.
3. Boxy Top - Shape says it all. East/west silhouettes, exaggerated sleeves and uneven hems are just a few of the architectural details that define this pared down, very modern sportswear item.
4. Openwork - Punctuate any look with something delicate, light and airy. Choose eyelet, crochet or macramé. Bring lace or anything lace-like front and forward. These peek-a-boo textiles may go rustic or refined but rarely take a back seat to any other warm weather fabric.
5. Colored Bottom - Denim goes full spectrum. Optic shock? Absolutely not, but bottoms in bold blues and other hues like red, Kelly green and pink take the lead and fashionistas are following.
6. New Cardi - Style-savvy insiders agree. The cardigan is still fashion’s favorite completer piece. Longer lengths, new shapes and elegant open work refresh this important mainstay.
7. Color Block - Wonderfully modern blocks of color enhance and update any look, any garment. This graphic message magically makes its way to tops, skirts, dresses, shoes and handbags.
8. Wide Leg Pants - Inspired by a romantic 1970’s mood, this bottom invites you to play with new proportions. Count on an away-from-the-body silhouette to marry style and comfort.
9. Fashion Wedge - Find your footing. With unexpected embellishments, material mixes and a range of heel heights, your feet are issuing a fashion alert. The wedge is the shoe that will entice you to buy new.
10. Statement Neck - Spring fuels your passion for fashion with an exquisite array of face-framing necklaces. Magnificent metals, 3-D flowers, tribal inspired beads and baubles--that’s the long and short of it!