- Paul Ryburn's Journal has the details (and photos) on Elvis-themed sportshirts that will be sold at Lansky at the Peabody. Only 300 shirts will be sold. He also has information about a new men's line at Lansky 126.
- The Commercial Appeal and Memphis Daily News wrote about Fred's (which is based in Memphis) retooling their stores. The prototype for the new stores, located at 4280 Getwell Road, re-opened this morning with a ribbon-cutting and a performance from blues singer Super Chikan.
- Check out photos of Morgan Freeman and other celebrity clients posted by barber Jacki Brown on her web site.
- Little Rock Mamas visited the new Go! Running athletic store in The Heights.
- Style Blueprint featured Nashville men's consignment store Flip.
- 'Ms. Cheap' at The Tennessean wrote about deals on wedding gowns in the Nashville-area.
- Bella Sugar gave tips for beauty shopping on Etsy. The tips are good for all types of shopping on the site.